11th Annual Hops for Habitat Benefit Brewfest
Saturday, August 01, 2015
GA Admission from 4:00-7:00PM
Join us for the 11th annual Hops For Habitat beer tasting fundraiser for the Plains Conservation Center.
• Taste dozens of beers from micro-brewers from across the Front Range
• Take home a commemorative glass with our distinctive logo
• Enjoy live music from our main stage
• Capture the prairie sunset on a wagon ride into the natural area
• Enjoy finger food available from local food truck vendors
VIP Admission from 3:00-7:00PM
• One-of-a-kind VIP Pre-Hops event Thursday, July 30th 6:30pm-8:00pm; Canoe Room brewery tour, beer tasting and cheese pairing
•Exclusive tastings of 5 specialty brews from Dry Dock Brewing
• Exclusive wine tasting provided by the Wine Experience Café
• Gourmet hot and cold appetizers to enjoy with beer and wine
• Designated VIP ONLY area for the entire event with private restrooms and shade
• Exclusive on-site VIP parking for the event
Proceeds from the event are used to support the prairie preservation and education work of the Plains Conservation Center. Who knew that drinking beer was good for the environment?
*Please note, all guests must be 21 years or older to attend. Photo ID required. No children, including infants will be admitted. No-smoking on campus. This is a rain or shine event.